Thursday, June 19, 2008

Digital Story Workshops ONLINE???

I'm posting this up for those who i've sent links to regarding my unavailability to come and run workshops at the present time. I know i keep babbling on about using these online tools to capture stories but there is an issue of access especially for those working within LAs.

I think it's about time i put up a vodcast running through the whole concept as it's beginning to take shape in my mind. I shall do that on the weekend. Meantime Please check out the Flickr thing HERE.

I think this may be the way forward as i can't be everywhere at all times...like that time i cloned myself and went to live on the moon...but i was so annoying i soon had to resort to hiding on Earth.

Anyway, I digress. You need to keep nagging me in order for this whole thing to take some shape. You need to get on and have a go. Don't be scared of it...it's very user friendly, honest. After all if we're in the job of helping people overcome barriers in their life, then surely we should lead by example...

Mog Out...

No comments: