Sunday, June 22, 2008

Widgeting...


THE MOG BLOG continues...

I've been writing the code for that widget on the right there for the majority of this morning...Wait it seems to suddenly be afternoon...Whatever.

Anyway i am now contented with it and i reckon it's pretty cool in managing to link all the services i'm using together in one place. Also you can copy and paste the code into your website/blog/SNS etc adn follow me. Not that i can particuarly think of any reason for that, it's more me testing out ideas.

I have refrained from watching kung fu films in my pants so far today but am unwilling to accept the inevitable consequence of finishing this and then having a bath. You know what it's like..."Can't be bothered to get dressed now...I reckon I'll sit in me pants for a bit..." and before you know where you are you're on a chop socky watching crap crisp munching extravaganza that will only end in massive embarrasssment when the neighbours catch you trying to get the washing in...not that i've done any washing but you know what i mean. Maybe rescuing the tent from the vile clutches of the spiders in that strange enclosure under the shed.

Pants wearing chop socky are in my head for a reason today as Lynne has gone to Spain and is not back 'til next Saturday, which leaves the brilliantly incompetent me to perfect my soft furnishing impressions when the door goes. Maybe i should just have a beer....

Hello Lynne, Pen and Kel and Carol.

Oooo one more thing (jusht like Columbo) the mighty van Wyk phoned me yesterday to tell me how much i would've enjoyed being where he was, if i'd been there, which i wasn't.

Cool website tho... CHECK IT OUT

I wanna make a film now. In my pants. Maybe i should watch one instead......

Arrrggghhhhh No Kung Fu Hustle....!!!!!!

AKIRA it is then....

Mog out

No comments: