Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Going to Finland...



THE MOG BLOG continues...


So, yesterday, myself and 2 colleagues from Wales left Cardiff at 2am heading for Helsinki.

Wait...I think that was Sunday night? No Monday morning...

Heading for a study visit in Helsinki with other Youth INFO workers from Belgium, Slovenia and Finland.

So, i'll be using the next couple of posts to record what we've been up to, where we've been, what we've seen and so on.

I've just figured out how this broadband connection works so i think i'm a day late. Maybe that's better 'cos I don't necessarily need to go into the details of last night. Suffice to say we had few beers.

Of course only a few as remember we are in Finland (he he).

...and then there were other people...obviously i had left at this point and was very much at the hotel sleeping....in the light....and that's not my glass in front of the camera...




No comments: